Saturday, December 31, 2016

Plans for this blog in 2017

I have moved some of my deeper, more personal writing away to another place, but I still want to use this blog for my catchall randomness. I went thrifting and didn't catalog it here and it felt....wrong! (I wear the brown hoodie sweater from my last thrifting post nearly daily by the way.)

I've been obsessed with Costco for years and a few months ago I FINALLY got a membership as part of a deal from some Mommy Blog Network thing. I paid $110 for the Executive Membership, and I got back $40 in gift cards plus four coupons. I used two of them - a free pizza ($10) and $3 off berries (I think that made the basket of blackberries about 50 cents). Plus, by all accounts I'll be getting back at least $55 thanks to choosing the Executive level. (At the rate I spend money there - plus I take friends and their purchases count toward my 2% cash back - I don't think it will be a problem.) It was a really great deal as far as I'm concerned. I use Mint for budgeting and it shows me that this really has saved us money on groceries and household goods. Also now I eat a LOT of apples. Mmmm. Apples.

ANYHOODLE.

I plan to put some of my Costco rambles here because I like reading about it elsewhere so maybe someone else ALSO likes reading about it. And I'm determined to do at least one haul video in the near future. Remember when I made thrifting haul vlogs before that was a thing? REMEMBER? I'll do it again for Costco. And maybe thrifting too. Maybe I can even monetize it and become rich. Uh, well, or just....do it for fun.

I also will be back here to ramble about other shit as I feel.

I'm still making buttons. I'm still looking for a full-time job. I'm still around.

Here's hoping 2017 is marginally better than 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment