Sunday, October 4, 2015

Let Me Tell You About My Crafty Business: The Button Babe Makes Pocket Mirrors, Bottle Openers, Pinback Buttons, Jewelry, and More

Did you know that I have a crafty biz on the side?

While my main freelance work is writing, copy editing, and proofreading (and I'm currently seeking a full-time job in Atlanta doing all of this), I also make and sell the following as The Button Babe:



I'd been a collector of cute 1 inch pins since my days as a 90s hipster/zinegirl, and when I won a little bit of money from a now-defunct search-and-win site, I invested in a professional grade one inch button press and had a great time making not only buttons but also magnets and jewelry. A few years later I invested in a second press that makes 2.25 inch buttons, mirrors (which I occasionally turn into hanging ornaments), bottle openers, and more.

I have an Etsy store at tiarabuttons.etsy.com and my own independent online shop at thebuttonbabe.com. I also sell my wares in Decatur, GA, at HomeGrown, and I hope to find some new brick and mortar venues in the near future.

I'm trying to expand my social media reach as well so if you are so inclined please follow me at:



No comments:

Post a Comment