Monday, July 9, 2012

CONTEST OVER: Win a free bottle of new Purex Triple Action detergent! - July 9, 2012



This contest is now closed. Thank you!

I love it when I get to offer my blog readers a contest - especially one that's as easy to win as this one.

THREE people will win a coupon for a free bottle of new Purex Triple Action detergent (a value of up to $6!).

It's super easy to enter - go to the Purex Let's Be Honest video page (http://www.purex.com/lets-be-honest) and watch the videos that are there. Then come back here and comment with which video is your favorite! (The videos are really cute. My favorite is Honest Moment #10 - Morning Person. Your response should look like that, with a number and a title.)

You can get one bonus entry (leave a separate comment) if you share the Let's Be Honest video page using the handy dandy buttons below each video (Like it, Tweet it, Pin it, whatever you want - you can do that once and then come here and tell me, with a link to it if possible).

Leave me a way to contact you in the comment if it's not going to be obvious to me how to do so.

I will choose the winners via random.org on July 16, 2012. You'll have 48 hours from when I email you saying you've won to send me your address - otherwise, I'll move on to another winner.

Easy peasy! Good luck!

11 comments:

  1. Well, since I am attempting to cut out diet soda, I liked #18 - Soda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the waiting for water to boil so funny and true. Kbroderi@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mystery stain video.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Mother's Day. That is exactly something that would happen to me. Ugh.

    kimbulgrien at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honest Moment #8 - Skinny Jeans! Holla. (Runner up is Honest Moment #15 - Dinner Time. I'm not quite there, but I could be.... And I did once upon a time drink diet soda so much I found regular soda too sweet...I got over it. And to you, I think I may be forced into being a morning person, about 3 years into child rearing I am unable to sleep past 8. I long for 10, I do!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. honest moment #15 dinner time
    vickie
    vmorgan456@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Skinny Jeans.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked Honest Moment # 18 - Soda. It made me laugh.

    fiveluckystarz at yahoo

    alwaysamommy on twitter

    your daughter's future mother-in-law

    You'll find me somehow... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the mother's day one. I would totally knock over the tray like that. :) The hamper one is a close second.

    jessadg @ twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also tweeted about it at

    https://twitter.com/jessadg/status/223761681841524739

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked the morning person one, too (#10). It's funny because during the work week I *am* a morning person but on the weekends I am SO that lady in the video. I guess my body/mind changes based on what it knows it has to deal with. :)

    Thanks for hosting the contest!

    ReplyDelete