Friday, December 30, 2011

Resolutions for 2012 - December 30, 2011

I know I said I wasn't going to do resolutions, but then I thought about how interesting it was to look back at them and see what I'd done and not done. I'm trying to make realistic ones this year. Here we go!

1. Maintain my weight loss and up my activity level so that I am also in good shape again. Hopefully my annual doctor visit will show me how beneficial this all has been.
2. Learn to crochet once and for all. I want to make this. I have too much yarn anyway, might as well use it again.
2a. Knitting again would also be nice. I miss it.
3. More driving. I slacked on this as the weather got colder, which I think is just how I roll (I don't like driving in bad weather. Or rain. Or the threat of rain.) so I have to ramp it back up when it warms up again. For real, 2012 is the year I drive to Edgewood.
4. A cleaner house. It's time to sort further through the piles and collections. In 2011 I did finally get rid of a LOT of baby gear and baby clothes. I need to do more of that. I also need to sort my own clothing one more time - stuff I'd hidden away because I'd never be able to wear it again suddenly is wearable. Other stuff is too big now and needs to be gotten rid of so I don't use it as an excuse to go back to where I was.
5. Again I'm setting a goal of 50 books in 2012. I have been dicking around on the Internet too much when I could be reading instead. I have lots of books and I have memberships to two library systems. It's time to read again.

I may come back and add more as I think of them. But this is a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment