Saturday, January 22, 2011

Winners of the Solofill Reusable Filter for the Keurig Brewer - January 22, 2011

My first contest was, I believe, a success! I received 62 entries to win a Solofill reusable/refillable filter for the Keurig single-serve coffee brewer system. I used random.org to pick the winners and they are...


Steve (samoregon930)

Bernice (shortstuff431)

Nancy (postalonen)

I've notified you all via email.

Thank you to everyone who entered! The Solofill is available directly from the company or through Amazon.com and I really recommend it to anyone who has a Keurig. I used mine just yesterday with some Dunkin Donuts pumpkin spice coffee, and the cup it made was delicious!

I hope to be able to do more giveaways and contests in the future. If you're a company interested in working with me, please get in touch. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment