Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day Four of List Week - Books and Music That Changed My Life - December 15, 2010

Five Books that I Thought of When I Decided to Make a List of Life-Changing Books
  1. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
  2. A Natural History of the Senses by Diane Ackerman
  3. Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg
  4. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
  5. Missing Angel Juan by Francesca Lia Block
Five Songs that I Thought of When I Decided to Make a List of Life-Changing Songs
  1. Honey by Tori Amos
  2. Fear by Sarah McLachlan
  3. Trophy Girlfriend by Heavenly
  4. My Finest Hour by the Sundays
  5. Out of Habit by Ani Difranco
Arbitrary lists are arbitrary. The usual disclaimer of "OMG I could change my mind at any time" applies here, of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment