Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Five - November 5, 2010

Courtesy of Friday5.org.

1. How far ahead of time do you begin packing for a weekend trip?

I start thinking about it and making lists on Thursday, and I probably start shoving clothing into the suitcase on Friday. I'm a terrible overpacker, and I always bring more than I need and pack it at the very last minute.

2. What was your most recent purchase of a six-pack?

I don't remember if there are four or six bottles in a Trader Joe's pumpkin beer pack, but that was it.

3. What do you look for in a good everyday backpack?

I'm not a backpack kind of girl, but if I were, I'd want a cute design (because if it ain't fun, it ain't worth it) and sturdy straps. And in the end I'd probably go for a brand like LL Bean - staying power and a warranty.

4. Among people you know, who’s the worst packrat?

Yeahhhhh that would be me. I'm the packrattiest packrat you'll ever meet.

5. How do you know when it’s time to pack it in each evening?

When I can't keep my eyes open any longer, or when my daughter starts fussing and whining. Back in the day, I actually didn't know. It's a good thing to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment