Monday, August 30, 2010

Smoothie of the Day (plus a case of the Mondays) - August 30, 2010

Too small a smoothie.
As you can see, I underestimated the ingredients in today's smoothie: almond milk, chia seeds, cold half a banana, frozen strawberries, fresh raspberries, frozen spinach, and a few splashes of chocolate syrup.

I definitely have a case of the Mondays today. My daughter did not - she was thrilled to be going to school and pretty much ignored us as we left her classroom. But on the way we witnessed a minor-yet-scary car accident that shook me up. Also we had to drive through a movie shoot - yep, Cartoon Network is filming something (apparently not a cartoon) nearby - that slowed everything down.

So instead of doing the 30-Day Shred or anything productive. I'm going to watch the Tivoed Emmy's and last night's Drop Dead Diva second-season finale. Then I'll probably take a walk to drop off buttons and maybe gawk at the movie set a bit. Hopefully that will snap me out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment