Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Smoothie of the Day (plus 30-Day Shred and my anniversary!) - August 24, 2010

What a delicious smoothie...er...
Yes, that above was my smoothie of the day, also known as a lovely glass of water. Why? Well, I needed to drink something since I did day two of the 30-Day Shred, but I didn't want to fill up on fruit and milk and all that other stuff. Today is my seventh wedding anniversary (wow - and we've been together for almost 15 years) and we're supposed to go out to brunch (using a CoupAll half-price coupon) after my husband finishes his voiceover session this morning. I may run out and hang at a local coffee shop first, since I have other errands to run anyway (including dropping off my new rings at a local boutique and dropping off my glasses at the eye doctor so I can get my new lower-power lenses put in - exciting!).

For my anniversary, you could give me one of two presents if you wanted to:
1. Check out my Examiner articles about saving money in Atlanta and around the country. I get paid per click - and your clicks will also inspire me to get writing over there again.
2. Tell a friend about my blog, since I'm still in the early stages of figuring out its direction and trying to gain new readers.

Thanks!

PS Mockingjay comes out today! I am so excited to read it, but I'm behaving myself and waiting for my name to come up at the library...

No comments:

Post a Comment